Tuesday 3 January 2012

xmas over with!

Sorry for I have sinned it’s been over two week since my last blog J   xmas and new year out the way, and now in to the year 2012 it seems reality has hit.
Now it’s time to knuckle down and get saving!!! Kirsty is starting to get a little bump (even though she had 1 anyway) she has been hassling me to read these baby books about all these things that are happening to her body ,but every time I pick up one of them I get a rubbish drawing of a vigina looking at me, which in other circumstances wouldn’t be looked upon as a bad thing. I have started reading bits and its all is so hard to understand and not really relevant for me, maybe they should make a book telling me why my other half is eating crackers and coleslaw and telling me i do her head in and a minute later she wants ‘cuddles’ ?? .......women are puzzling at the best of times but now i know why my old man started drinking when he had kids!!! 







Since breaking my leg which weirdly lands with ‘splodge’ (our nick name for the baby) being conceived i have put on nearly 2 stone!!! Now that’s not just to do with my leg it don’t help when all kirsty wants is ‘chips and curry sauce’....’pizza’....and her favourite ‘McDonald’s’.  Right , I don’t have to eat that as well but when you can smell it I want it!! She sometimes come home with a fruit bowl which gets left on the side till its rotten she goes through fads but it’s mostly rubbish that’s eaten.  But then she goes on about how fat she is getting, well have a little person growing in you is not going to make you slim love, but the i get moaned at because apparently its ‘my fault!’ .... charming!    

I always think I should be making a list and getting everything sorted now but i don’t think you can ever be ready for a child even if it’s been planned for years. Nothing can prepare you for the life journey that lays ahead.....the scan where they can tell the sex is not long away, don’t know whether to find out or not but i think my exciting side will take over and want to know. I do secretly hope for a boy but as long as its health that will do me fine.

Well as xmas is out the way I hope to do more blogs and just really get everything off my chest. But i wish you a happy new year and hopefully it will for me, as its one of the most important years I will ever have.

Speak soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment